Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Painted Toe Nails

Today spring official arrived, temperatures in the 70's again and sandals on.  To make it official I painted my toe nails the hottest pink polish ever made.  Now there is no turning back!  I have decided to do more for myself.  I recently started a Yoga class which has worked wonders on my over all well being.  It's not so much the class as the simple act of putting myself first.  I have been working hard on my Ebay store and pushing out my back log of inventory with little focus on anything else.  It is all about balance, one must find a center and try to maintain. I have discovered centered and balance is not answer.  The answer is the mindfulness of stretching for center.  Mindfulness of the beauty in the sunshine, warm breeze and the flowers that bring one pleasure.


That being said I have pulled my pretty spring purses out to add to my page and add to my ebay store.  Make sure you check them out my ebay store name is little6271.

No comments:

Post a Comment