Thursday, February 24, 2011

Star Gazing

What a fun day today was!  It all started with my hip artist friend Liz.  She posted on facebook that George Clooney was shooting scenes for his new movie right across the street from her apartment.  Well, you know all it took was a note on good old FB and it turned into a girls day out.  We didn't see any signs of George, we did see Nick stroll by but quite frankly he wasn't worth freezing out butts off.  We decided to head back to Liz's place for a hot coffee.   It has always been food for my soul when I hang out with wonderful women and today was no exception.  I am looking forward to hanging out and displaying our art together somewhere soon.  I may look for Geroge tomorrow but tomorrow is yet another day.  Thanks girls for a fun afternoon....more to follow in our future!

1 comment: